2. Payment Flow and Delivery Policy – Delivery timeframe for when the customer will receive the goods/service, is payment in full or deposit taken, digital goods or delivery company you are using etc;
3. Refund / Cancellation Policy – how does a customer cancel order or ask for refund, timeframe etc;
4. Contact us page (or somewhere on the Website)– the email, postal address and phone number on Website must match the email, postal address and telephone number on your PayPal Account and Companies House. The company name as registered with Companies House (please ensure ‘LTD’ or ‘LIMITED’ is correct) needs to be listed on the website to prove the Merchant of Record.
Tickets – Concessions
Unless stated otherwise, Stratford Play House offer concession tickets for under 16’s, 60Plus and persons registered disabled. We are also pleased to offer free tickets to registered carers. Please enquire at the box office.
Conditions of Sale:
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED, NOR MONEY REFUNDED
The management reserves the right, in the combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or as displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request
- delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performance/ event
- make any change whatsoever in the performance or event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel or abandon the performance/ event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket
- babes in arms are not permitted into the auditorium. Please check with the box office for details.
- For Health and safety reasons, wheelchair users are not permitted to transfer to a seat.
- All tickets are non refundable.
STRATFORD PLAY HOUSE IS A NON SMOKING BUILDING.
All online transactions include a £2.00 booking fee per transaction.